jillianduch
No, no, I'm not getting married again. I'm trying to sell the engagement ring. And help end breast cancer.





White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring
.65 carat stone set in platinum,
IGI appraised Colorless D clarity I1. Size 7



I think the sun in the picture makes part of the ring look like yellow gold, but it's a nice consistent white gold.

I'm asking $2,500 total. $2,000 will be payable to me through PayPal, and $500 of that will go directly to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure - to a walker of your choice (I'll help you pick one if you don't know any ;). If you (or your significant other) is a 3-Dayer or an Avon Walker, that money can go toward either of your goals. Not a bad deal for a pretty ring and a decent donation, is it?

Questions? E-mail me at jillianduch at hotmail.com


Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Shannon Says:

    What a great idea! I love that a portion of the proceeds will go to the 3-day walk (I am walking this year in Dallas). Hope that the ring sells!